FC Augsburg - SC Freiburg Betting tips 30.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-1
16:00 FC Augsburg v SC Freiburg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:00 FC Augsburg v SC Freiburg 41 32 27 48 52 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.78
FC Augsburg welcome SC Freiburg for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our FC Augsburg v SC Freiburg Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for FC Augsburg has a 41% chance of winning while SC Freiburg's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

FC Augsburg vs SC Freiburg Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Augsburg vs SC Freiburg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » FC Augsburg - SC Freiburg Betting tips 30.09.2018