Manchester City vs Brighton Betting Tips 29.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
14:00 Man City v Brighton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:00 Man City v Brighton 72 20 8 82 18 48 52
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH1 (-2.5) | Odds: 1.81
Man City welcome Brighton for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Man City v Brighton Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Man City has a 72% chance of winning while Brighton's success is an estimated 8% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Man City vs Brighton Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH1 (-2.5) @ 1.81
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Man City vs Brighton
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Manchester City vs Brighton Betting Tips 29.09.2018