Hoffenheim - RB Leipzig Betting tips 29.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
13:30 Hoffenheim v RB Leipzig
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
13:30 Hoffenheim v RB Leipzig 47 38 15 64 36 73 27
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.83
Hoffenheim welcome RB Leipzig for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Hoffenheim v RB Leipzig Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Hoffenheim has a 47% chance of winning while RB Leipzig's success is an estimated 15% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 38 per cent.

Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.83
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Hoffenheim - RB Leipzig Betting tips 29.09.2018