Bristol City vs Aston Villa Betting Tips 28.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
18:45 Bristol City v Aston Villa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Bristol City v Aston Villa 36 32 32 55 45 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: DNB2 | Odds: 2.00
Bristol City welcome Aston Villa for a Championship match on . Read on for our Bristol City v Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Bristol City has a 36% chance of winning while Aston Villa's success is an estimated 32% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Bristol City vs Aston Villa Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
DNB2 @ 2.00
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bristol City vs Aston Villa
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Bristol City vs Aston Villa Betting Tips 28.09.2018