Rayo Vallecano vs Espanyol Betting Tips 28.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
19:00 Rayo Vallecano v Espanyol
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Rayo Vallecano v Espanyol 28 29 43 50 50 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.86
Rayo Vallecano welcome Espanyol for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Rayo Vallecano v Espanyol Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Rayo Vallecano has a 28% chance of winning while Espanyol's success is an estimated 43% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Rayo Vallecano vs Espanyol Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.86
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rayo Vallecano vs Espanyol
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Rayo Vallecano vs Espanyol Betting Tips 28.09.2018