Spal - Sassuolo Betting tips 27.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
17:00 Spal v Sassuolo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Spal v Sassuolo 38 34 28 50 50 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: DNB2 | Odds: 1.90
Spal welcome Sassuolo for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Spal v Sassuolo Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Spal has a 38% chance of winning while Sassuolo's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Spal vs Sassuolo Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
DNB2 @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Spal vs Sassuolo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Spal - Sassuolo Betting tips 27.09.2018