» » » Empoli - AC Milan Betting tips 27.09.2018

Empoli - AC Milan Betting tips 27.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
27 Sep 19:00 Empoli v AC Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
27 Sep 19:00 Empoli v AC Milan 26 30 44 59 41 60 40
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.80
Empoli welcome AC Milan for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Empoli v AC Milan Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Empoli has a 26% chance of winning while AC Milan's success is an estimated 44% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Empoli vs AC Milan Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Empoli vs AC Milan
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 13:00
Torino v Lazio
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:00
Torino v Lazio 46 26 28 50 50 54 46 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:00
Charlton v Sunderland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Charlton v Sunderland 39 36 25 58 42 55 45 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.13
Today, 16:00
Sampdoria v Juventus
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Sampdoria v Juventus 27 26 47 56 44 53 47 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.91
Today, 16:00
Fenerbahce v Antalyaspor
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Fenerbahce v Antalyaspor 55 23 22 68 32 63 37 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.71
Today, 18:30
Inter v Empoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Inter v Empoli 67 22 11 64 36 52 48 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.41
Today, 18:30
Fiorentina v Genoa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Fiorentina v Genoa 40 40 20 42 58 53 47 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.51
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10