Athletic Club vs Villarreal Betting Tips 26.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
18:00 Athletic Club v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Athletic Club v Villarreal 41 32 27 48 52 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.82
Athletic Club welcome Villarreal for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Athletic Club v Villarreal Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Athletic Club has a 41% chance of winning while Villarreal's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Athletic Club vs Villarreal Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.82
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Athletic Club vs Villarreal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Athletic Club vs Villarreal Betting Tips 26.09.2018