Valencia vs Celta Vigo Betting Tips 26.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
20:00 Valencia v Celta Vigo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Valencia v Celta Vigo 47 27 26 57 43 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 2.18
Valencia welcome Celta Vigo for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Valencia v Celta Vigo Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Valencia has a 47% chance of winning while Celta Vigo's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Valencia vs Celta Vigo Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 2.18
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Valencia vs Celta Vigo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Valencia vs Celta Vigo Betting Tips 26.09.2018