Liverpool vs Chelsea Betting Tips 25.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
18:45 Liverpool v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Liverpool v Chelsea 50 25 25 56 44 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
Liverpool welcome Chelsea for a FA Cup match on . Read on for our Liverpool v Chelsea Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Liverpool has a 50% chance of winning while Chelsea's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Liverpool vs Chelsea Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Liverpool vs Chelsea
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Liverpool vs Chelsea Betting Tips 25.09.2018