Fenerbahce vs Besiktas Betting Tips 24.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
18:00 Fenerbahce v Besiktas
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Fenerbahce v Besiktas 40 32 28 62 38 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH2 (0) | Odds: 2.08
Fenerbahce welcome Besiktas for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Fenerbahce v Besiktas Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Fenerbahce has a 40% chance of winning while Besiktas's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Fenerbahce vs Besiktas Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH2 (0) @ 2.08
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Fenerbahce vs Besiktas
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Fenerbahce vs Besiktas Betting Tips 24.09.2018