West Brom - Crystal Palace Betting tips 25.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
19:00 West Brom v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 West Brom v Crystal Palace 37 26 37 54 46 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.80
West Brom welcome Crystal Palace for a FA Cup match on . Read on for our West Brom v Crystal Palace Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for West Brom has a 37% chance of winning while Crystal Palace's success is an estimated 37% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

West Brom vs Crystal Palace Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on West Brom vs Crystal Palace
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » West Brom - Crystal Palace Betting tips 25.09.2018