Monaco - Angers Betting tips 25.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
17:00 Monaco v Angers
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Monaco v Angers 59 24 17 61 39 62 38
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.90
Monaco welcome Angers for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Monaco v Angers Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Monaco has a 59% chance of winning while Angers's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Monaco vs Angers Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Monaco vs Angers
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Monaco - Angers Betting tips 25.09.2018