Bayern Munich - FC Augsburg Betting tips 25.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
18:30 Bayern Munich v Augsburg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:30 Bayern Munich v Augsburg 71 16 13 82 18 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.25
Bayern Munich welcome Augsburg for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Bayern Munich v Augsburg Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Bayern Munich has a 71% chance of winning while Augsburg's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 16 per cent.

Bayern Munich vs Augsburg Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.25
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bayern Munich vs Augsburg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Bayern Munich - FC Augsburg Betting tips 25.09.2018