West Ham vs Chelsea Betting Tips 23.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
12:30 West Ham v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
12:30 West Ham v Chelsea 20 24 56 61 39 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 2 | Odds: 1.59
West Ham welcome Chelsea for a Premier League match on . Read on for our West Ham v Chelsea Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for West Ham has a 20% chance of winning while Chelsea's success is an estimated 56% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

West Ham vs Chelsea Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 2 @ 1.59
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on West Ham vs Chelsea
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » West Ham vs Chelsea Betting Tips 23.09.2018