Celtic v Rosenborg Betting tips 20.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
19:00 Celtic v Rosenborg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Celtic v Rosenborg 62 18 20 55 45 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.93
Celtic welcome Rosenborg for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Celtic v Rosenborg Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Celtic has a 62% chance of winning while Rosenborg's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 18 per cent.

Celtic vs Rosenborg Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.93
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Celtic vs Rosenborg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Celtic v Rosenborg Betting tips 20.09.2018