Ajax v AEK Athens FC Betting tips 19.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
19:00 Ajax v AEK Athens FC
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Ajax v AEK Athens FC 59 24 17 52 48 39 61
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 3.07
Ajax welcome AEK Athens FC for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Ajax v AEK Athens FC Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Ajax has a 59% chance of winning while AEK Athens FC's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Ajax vs AEK Athens FC Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 3.07
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Ajax vs AEK Athens FC
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Ajax v AEK Athens FC Betting tips 19.09.2018