Valencia v Juventus Betting tips 19.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
19:00 Valencia v Juventus
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Valencia v Juventus 32 31 37 58 42 60 40
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Goal In Both Halves | Odds: 1.73
Valencia welcome Juventus for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Valencia v Juventus Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Valencia has a 32% chance of winning while Juventus's success is an estimated 37% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Valencia vs Juventus Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Goal In Both Halves @ 1.73
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Valencia vs Juventus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Valencia v Juventus Betting tips 19.09.2018