Real Madrid v AS Roma Betting tips 19.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
19:00 Real Madrid v AS Roma
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Real Madrid v AS Roma 62 20 18 79 21 63 37
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Team1 Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.83
Real Madrid welcome AS Roma for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Real Madrid v AS Roma Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Real Madrid has a 62% chance of winning while AS Roma's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Real Madrid vs AS Roma Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Team1 Under 2.5 @ 1.83
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Real Madrid vs AS Roma
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Real Madrid v AS Roma Betting tips 19.09.2018