Young Boys v Manchester United Betting tips 19.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
19:00 Young Boys v MU
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Young Boys v MU 28 22 50 60 40 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 2 | Odds: 1.70
Young Boys welcome MU for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Young Boys v MU Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Young Boys has a 28% chance of winning while MU's success is an estimated 50% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Young Boys vs MU Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 2 @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Young Boys vs MU
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Young Boys v Manchester United Betting tips 19.09.2018