FK Crvena zvezda v Napoli Betting tips 18.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
19:00 Crvena zvezda v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Crvena zvezda v Napoli 32 23 45 59 41 36 64
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH1 (+1.5) | Odds: 1.64
Crvena zvezda welcome Napoli for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Crvena zvezda v Napoli Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Crvena zvezda has a 32% chance of winning while Napoli's success is an estimated 45% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Crvena zvezda vs Napoli Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH1 (+1.5) @ 1.64
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Crvena zvezda vs Napoli
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » FK Crvena zvezda v Napoli Betting tips 18.09.2018