Galatasaray vs Lokomotiv Betting Tips 18.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
19:00 Galatasaray v Lokomotiv
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Galatasaray v Lokomotiv 59 21 20 47 53 40 60
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.77
Galatasaray welcome Lokomotiv for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Galatasaray v Lokomotiv Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Galatasaray has a 59% chance of winning while Lokomotiv's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 21 per cent.

Galatasaray vs Lokomotiv Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.77
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Galatasaray vs Lokomotiv
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Galatasaray vs Lokomotiv Betting Tips 18.09.2018