» » » Werder Bremen vs Nurnberg Betting Tips 16.09.2018

Werder Bremen vs Nurnberg Betting Tips 16.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
16 Sep 13:30 Werder Bremen v Nurnberg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16 Sep 13:30 Werder Bremen v Nurnberg 47 33 20 54 46 57 43
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.02
Werder Bremen welcome Nurnberg for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Werder Bremen v Nurnberg Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Werder Bremen has a 47% chance of winning while Nurnberg's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Werder Bremen vs Nurnberg Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 2.02
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Werder Bremen vs Nurnberg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 17:00
Ankaragucu v Sivasspor
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Ankaragucu v Sivasspor 44 40 16 56 44 59 41 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
Today, 17:00
Erzurum BB v Fenerbahce
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Erzurum BB v Fenerbahce 41 31 28 60 40 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.74
Today, 17:00
Brondby v FC Midtjylland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Brondby v FC Midtjylland 43 30 27 70 30 70 30 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 18:30
Lazio v Bologna
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Lazio v Bologna 45 31 24 61 39 62 38 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.62
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10