Marseille vs Guingamp Betting Tips 16.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
19:00 Marseille v Guingamp
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Marseille v Guingamp 67 22 11 72 28 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH2 (+2.0) | Odds: 1.57
Marseille welcome Guingamp for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Marseille v Guingamp Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Marseille has a 67% chance of winning while Guingamp's success is an estimated 11% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Marseille vs Guingamp Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH2 (+2.0) @ 1.57
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Marseille vs Guingamp
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Marseille vs Guingamp Betting Tips 16.09.2018