Sevilla vs Getafe Betting Tips 16.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
18:45 Sevilla v Getafe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Sevilla v Getafe 58 22 20 49 51 39 61
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & U 3.5 | Odds: 2.20
Sevilla welcome Getafe for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Sevilla v Getafe Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Sevilla has a 58% chance of winning while Getafe's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Sevilla vs Getafe Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 & U 3.5 @ 2.20
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sevilla vs Getafe
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Sevilla vs Getafe Betting Tips 16.09.2018