Newcastle vs Arsenal Betting Tips 15.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
14:00 Newcastle v Arsenal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:00 Newcastle v Arsenal 29 27 44 55 45 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Newcastle welcome Arsenal for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Newcastle v Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Newcastle has a 29% chance of winning while Arsenal's success is an estimated 44% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Newcastle vs Arsenal Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Newcastle vs Arsenal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Newcastle vs Arsenal Betting Tips 15.09.2018