Tottenham vs Liverpool Betting Tips 15.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
11:30 Tottenham v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
11:30 Tottenham v Liverpool 34 28 38 59 41 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
Tottenham welcome Liverpool for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Tottenham v Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Tottenham has a 34% chance of winning while Liverpool's success is an estimated 38% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Tottenham vs Liverpool Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Tottenham vs Liverpool
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Tottenham vs Liverpool Betting Tips 15.09.2018