Birmingham v West Brom Betting tips 14.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
18:45 Birmingham v West Brom
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Birmingham v West Brom 30 30 40 46 54 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 2 | Odds: 2.34
Birmingham welcome West Brom for a Championship match on . Read on for our Birmingham v West Brom Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Birmingham has a 30% chance of winning while West Brom's success is an estimated 40% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Birmingham vs West Brom Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 2 @ 2.34
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Birmingham vs West Brom
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Birmingham v West Brom Betting tips 14.09.2018