Borussia Dortmund - Eintracht Betting tips 14.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
18:30 Borussia Dortmund v Eintracht
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:30 Borussia Dortmund v Eintracht 68 19 13 63 37 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.68
Borussia Dortmund welcome Eintracht for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Borussia Dortmund v Eintracht Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Borussia Dortmund has a 68% chance of winning while Eintracht's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 19 per cent.

Borussia Dortmund vs Eintracht Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.68
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Borussia Dortmund vs Eintracht
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Borussia Dortmund - Eintracht Betting tips 14.09.2018