Moldova vs Belarus Betting Tips 11.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
18:45 Moldova v Belarus
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Moldova v Belarus 27 27 46 46 54 38 62
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.19
Moldova welcome Belarus for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Moldova v Belarus Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Moldova has a 27% chance of winning while Belarus's success is an estimated 46% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Moldova vs Belarus Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 2.19
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Moldova vs Belarus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Moldova vs Belarus Betting Tips 11.09.2018