Finland vs Estonia Betting Tips 11.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
18:45 Finland v Estonia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Finland v Estonia 54 32 14 42 58 29 71
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.77
Finland welcome Estonia for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Finland v Estonia Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Finland has a 54% chance of winning while Estonia's success is an estimated 14% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Finland vs Estonia Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.0 @ 1.77
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Finland vs Estonia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Finland vs Estonia Betting Tips 11.09.2018