Hungary vs Greece Betting Tips 11.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
18:45 Hungary v Greece
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Hungary v Greece 37 25 38 45 55 41 59
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.50
Hungary welcome Greece for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Hungary v Greece Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Hungary has a 37% chance of winning while Greece's success is an estimated 38% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Hungary vs Greece Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.50
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Hungary vs Greece
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Hungary vs Greece Betting Tips 11.09.2018