Belarus vs San Marino Betting Tips 08.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 5-0
16:00 Belarus v San Marino
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:00 Belarus v San Marino 82 13 5 66 34 28 72
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 2.14
Belarus welcome San Marino for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Belarus v San Marino Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Belarus has a 82% chance of winning while San Marino's success is an estimated 5% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 13 per cent.

Belarus vs San Marino Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 3.5 @ 2.14
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Belarus vs San Marino
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Belarus vs San Marino Betting Tips 08.09.2018