England vs Spain Betting Tips 08.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
18:45 England v Spain
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 England v Spain 31 35 34 45 55 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.37
England welcome Spain for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our England v Spain Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for England has a 31% chance of winning while Spain's success is an estimated 34% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

England vs Spain Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 2.37
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on England vs Spain
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » England vs Spain Betting Tips 08.09.2018