Turkey vs Russia Betting Tips 07.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
18:45 Turkey v Russia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Turkey v Russia 50 32 18 47 53 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.96
Turkey welcome Russia for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Turkey v Russia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Turkey has a 50% chance of winning while Russia's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Turkey vs Russia Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.96
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Turkey vs Russia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Turkey vs Russia Betting Tips 07.09.2018