Italy vs Poland Betting Tips 07.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
18:45 Italy v Poland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Italy v Poland 63 25 12 54 46 38 62
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.43
Italy welcome Poland for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Italy v Poland Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Italy has a 63% chance of winning while Poland's success is an estimated 12% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Italy vs Poland Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 2.43
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Italy vs Poland
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Italy vs Poland Betting Tips 07.09.2018