Levante vs Valencia Betting Tips 02.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
10:00 Levante v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
10:00 Levante v Valencia 37 29 34 51 49 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.70
Levante welcome Valencia for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Levante v Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Levante has a 37% chance of winning while Valencia's success is an estimated 34% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Levante vs Valencia Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Levante vs Valencia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Levante vs Valencia Betting Tips 02.09.2018