Cardiff vs Arsenal Betting Tips 02.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
12:30 Cardiff v Arsenal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
12:30 Cardiff v Arsenal 36 22 42 65 35 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.26
Cardiff welcome Arsenal for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Cardiff v Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Cardiff has a 36% chance of winning while Arsenal's success is an estimated 42% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Cardiff vs Arsenal Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 2.26
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Cardiff vs Arsenal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Cardiff vs Arsenal Betting Tips 02.09.2018