Burnley vs Man United Betting Tips 02.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
15:00 Burnley v Man United
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Burnley v Man United 24 34 42 46 54 49 51
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.68
Burnley welcome Man United for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Burnley v Man United Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Burnley has a 24% chance of winning while Man United's success is an estimated 42% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Burnley vs Man United Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 1.68
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Burnley vs Man United
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Burnley vs Man United Betting Tips 02.09.2018