Dijon vs Caen Betting Tips 01.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
18:00 Dijon v Caen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Dijon v Caen 56 25 19 53 47 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.92
Dijon welcome Caen for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Dijon v Caen Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Dijon has a 56% chance of winning while Caen's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Dijon vs Caen Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.92
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Dijon vs Caen
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Dijon vs Caen Betting Tips 01.09.2018