Guingamp vs Toulouse Betting Tips 01.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
18:00 Guingamp v Toulouse
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Guingamp v Toulouse 54 29 17 52 48 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.06
Guingamp welcome Toulouse for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Guingamp v Toulouse Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Guingamp has a 54% chance of winning while Toulouse's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Guingamp vs Toulouse Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 2.06
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Guingamp vs Toulouse
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Guingamp vs Toulouse Betting Tips 01.09.2018