Chelsea vs Bournemouth Betting Tips 01.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
14:00 Chelsea v Bournemouth
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:00 Chelsea v Bournemouth 58 29 13 57 43 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & O2.5 | Odds: 1.55
Chelsea welcome Bournemouth for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Chelsea v Bournemouth Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Chelsea has a 58% chance of winning while Bournemouth's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Chelsea vs Bournemouth Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 & O2.5 @ 1.55
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Chelsea vs Bournemouth
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Chelsea vs Bournemouth Betting Tips 01.09.2018