Bordeaux vs Gent Betting Tips 30.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
18:45 Bordeaux v Gent
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Bordeaux v Gent 50 24 26 45 55 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.94
Bordeaux welcome Gent for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Bordeaux v Gent Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Bordeaux has a 50% chance of winning while Gent's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Bordeaux vs Gent Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.94
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bordeaux vs Gent
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Bordeaux vs Gent Betting Tips 30.08.2018