Burnley vs Olympiakos Betting Tips 30.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
18:45 Burnley v Olympiakos
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Burnley v Olympiakos 38 33 29 52 48 48 52
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: T1O 1.0 | Odds: 1.58
Burnley welcome Olympiakos for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Burnley v Olympiakos Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Burnley has a 38% chance of winning while Olympiakos's success is an estimated 29% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Burnley vs Olympiakos Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
T1O 1.0 @ 1.58
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Burnley vs Olympiakos
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Burnley vs Olympiakos Betting Tips 30.08.2018