Besiktas vs FK Partizan Betting Tips 30.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
18:00 Besiktas v FK Partizan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Besiktas v FK Partizan 64 20 16 56 44 44 56
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.01
Besiktas welcome FK Partizan for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Besiktas v FK Partizan Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Besiktas has a 64% chance of winning while FK Partizan's success is an estimated 16% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Besiktas vs FK Partizan Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.01
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Besiktas vs FK Partizan
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Besiktas vs FK Partizan Betting Tips 30.08.2018