» » » Stoke v Huddersfield Betting tips 28.08.2018

Stoke v Huddersfield Betting tips 28.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
28 Aug 19:00 Stoke v Huddersfield
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
28 Aug 19:00 Stoke v Huddersfield 30 40 30 48 52 55 45
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: DNB1 | Odds: 1.72
Stoke welcome Huddersfield for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Stoke v Huddersfield Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Stoke has a 30% chance of winning while Huddersfield's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 40 per cent.

Stoke vs Huddersfield Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
DNB1 @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Stoke vs Huddersfield
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10