Dinamo Kiev - Ajax Betting tips 28.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
19:00 Dinamo Kiev v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Dinamo Kiev v Ajax 40 30 30 51 49 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.62
Dinamo Kiev welcome Ajax for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Dinamo Kiev v Ajax Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Dinamo Kiev has a 40% chance of winning while Ajax's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Dinamo Kiev vs Ajax Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.62
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Dinamo Kiev vs Ajax
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Dinamo Kiev - Ajax Betting tips 28.08.2018