Man United vs Tottenham Betting Tips 27.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
15:00 Man United v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Man United v Tottenham 52 25 23 55 45 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.80
Man United welcome Tottenham for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Man United v Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Man United has a 52% chance of winning while Tottenham's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Man United vs Tottenham Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Man United vs Tottenham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Man United vs Tottenham Betting Tips 27.08.2018