Lille vs Guingamp Betting Tips 26.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
13:00 Lille v Guingamp
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
13:00 Lille v Guingamp 48 30 22 61 39 62 38
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.06
Lille welcome Guingamp for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Lille v Guingamp Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Lille has a 48% chance of winning while Guingamp's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Lille vs Guingamp Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 2.06
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Lille vs Guingamp
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Lille vs Guingamp Betting Tips 26.08.2018