Bordeaux vs Monaco Betting Tips 26.08.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
15:00 Bordeaux v Monaco
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Bordeaux v Monaco 40 24 36 61 39 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: DNB2 | Odds: 1.66
Bordeaux welcome Monaco for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Bordeaux v Monaco Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Bordeaux has a 40% chance of winning while Monaco's success is an estimated 36% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Bordeaux vs Monaco Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
DNB2 @ 1.66
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bordeaux vs Monaco
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Bordeaux vs Monaco Betting Tips 26.08.2018